- In the beginning...
- In the beginning I admit it is true
But the life of the law I did eschew
Liking neither quarrells nor wars
Urged by Odins and Thors
I felt that that life would not do.
- The tone of my briefs was empirical
Cautious, well-guarded but satirical
Under the court's scrutiny
Neither sloppy nor free
But strongly melodical and lyrical
- Then suddenly...
- Then suddenly in grand operatic manner
With the force of Vulcan's hammer
As I strode the silent hall
I heard the Muse call
To the chorus of multimedia's clamor
- Vibrato waxed gold in my throat
Astonished by each clever note
I'd sing every day
There is a new way
As I mastered Interactive by rote.
- And finally...
- Then on a day both tender and sweet
My intro to Minds was a treat
Around their wild shows
I'd produce videos
Feeling their jam down to my feet.
- Friends asked if I'd seen an audition
And I replied on 1 condition
Though it seems quite absurd
I would savor each word
In the grand Rheingoldian tradition
photo by Marcellus Amatangelo
Any questions? We have answers.